You have read our stories, engaged with us on social media, shared your tips and discovered the many highs and lows of this thrilling startup ecosystem along with us.
We have been in business for over three years now — though it feels like yesterday — and have come a long way in both learning and unlearning by reporting on the many facets of our new economy.
We began with the motivation to create impact with stories that often get hidden or buried in the glamour and dazzle of fundraises and new conquests, the sweat and the daily grind of building a startup often getting less space.
We leave it to the readers to judge our work. But for now, we have some news to share. Entrackr has raised $500,000 from a clutch of investors. They are:
- Akshay Chhugani, Partner Kisho Capital
- Ankush Nijhawan, Co-founder, Travelboutique
- Ashwath Kapur, Co-founder & CEO, Investments2G
- Ashutosh Valani, Co-founder, Beardo and Villain Life
- Bipin Kumar Sah, Managing Partner, Titan Capital
- Bhawna Agarwal, Founder, Lets Influence
- Deepti Agarwal, Angel investor
- Krishan Lal Dhuria, Angel investor
- Li Jian, Co-founder and CEO, Zhudao Infotech
- Mukesh Sinha, Director, Ankhonia Family Offices
- Priyank Shah, Co-founder, Beardo and Villain Life
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma (via VSS Investco), Founder & CEO, Paytm
Majority of the funds raised will be utilized in revamping the platform, strengthening the team and adding to our overall research capabilities. We launched Fintrackr last year in an attempt to bring out a clear picture of the financial health of startups.
Besides decoding financial health, Fintrackr regularly writes about funding, valuation and ESOPs backed by data sourced from regulatory filings and other sources. Fintrackr has been one of the most read categories on Entrackr.
We are beyond thrilled to have these investors on board. As we expand our team and our capabilities, Entrackr will continue to bring the best reporting from the startup ecosystem, stories that need to be told.
Over the past three years, we have been able to deliver some impactful stories and have conducted four editions of our Unicorn Trip to overseas countries. Our effort has been to make an impact without favouring or fearing anyone with our data-backed stories.
Since inception, Entrackr has published around 400 exclusive news stories with a 90% plus accuracy rate (we are soon coming out with an Entrackr Transparency Report) and our stories are read by over half a million people every month.