Unicommerce reports Rs 90 Cr revenue and Rs 6.5 Cr profit in FY23

Unicommerce, operating under AceVector Group which also houses Snapdeal and Stellaro Brands, has emerged as one of the top players in the e-commerce enablement SaaS space. The Gurugram-based firm has neared the Rs 100 crore annual revenue mark while continuing to show a sizable profit in FY23.

Unicommerce’s revenue from operations grew 52.5% to Rs 90 crore in the fiscal year ending March 2023 as compared to Rs 59 crore in FY22, the firm’s financial statement with the Registrar of Companies (RoC) shows.

Financial FY23


Operating Revenue

Total Expense


Amount in ₹ Cr

The SoftBank-backed company also earned Rs 2.9 crore via interest and gains on financial assets (non-operating) which took its total revenue to Rs 92.97 crore during the previous financial year.

Unicommerce offers integrated e-commerce enablement SaaS solutions covering order and inventory, return, and omnichannel management.

Besides India, Unicommerce operates in Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, UAE & Saudi Arabia, with clients like Edamama, RedTag, RSA Global et al. It generated 97.3% of revenue (Rs 87.6 crore) from the Indian markets while the rest 2.7% (Rs 2.4 crore) came from overseas operations. 

Unicommerce has served more than 20,000 brands and marketplaces including boAt, MamaEarth, Lenskart, Myntra, and UrbanCompany.

As per the startup intelligence platform TheKredible, Unicommerce spent 73.7% of its total expenses on employee benefits. This cost went up 46% to Rs 62 crore during FY23 from Rs 42.4 crore in FY22. This cost also includes expense on employee share based payment of Rs 4.3 crore in FY23.

Expenses Breakdown

Total ₹ 54.4 Cr
To access complete data, visit
View Full Data
Total ₹ 84.1 Cr
To access complete data, visit
View Full Data
  • Employee benefits
  • Advertising & promotions
  • Rent
  • Brokerage & commission
  • Software
  • Othes

Advertising & promotions cost increased 51.2% to Rs 3.93 crore in FY23 while payments related to rent jumped over 6X to Rs 1.75 crore during the last fiscal. Total expenditure of the company surged 54.6% to Rs 84.1 crore in FY23 from Rs 54.4 crore in FY22. 

Complete expense breakdown can be found at TheKredible.

On the lines of scale, the company’s profits also rose 8% to Rs 6.45 crore in FY23 in comparison to Rs 5.98 crore in FY22.

With a control over cash burn, Unicommerce also managed to grow its cash inflows from operations (free cash flows) by 86.3% to Rs 14.57 crore during the last fiscal year. Coming to ratios, its EBITDA margin and ROCE registered at 10.15% and 15.68%, respectively.


FY22 FY23
Expense/Rupee of ops revenue ₹0.92 ₹0.93
ROCE 15.60% 15.68%
EBITDA Margin 12.01% 10.15%

On a unit level, Unicommerce spent Re 0.93 to earn a rupee of operating revenue during FY23. As per TheKredible SnapDeal holds 57.7% stakes in the company followed by SoftBank with 32.3 % shares. The company also has an ESOP Pool of 10% shares.

Send Suggestions or Tips