This week 18 Indian startups raised funding, out of which nine were disclosed, who in total made a sum of $47.27 million altogether from investors. Out of these nine Starups, five were Bengluru-based and four belonged to Delhi-NCR region.
Below is the summary of deals closed this week (July 17- 21):
List of disclosed deals this week
- Increff raised $2 million from Sequoia, Grey Orange Robotics and angels is a business partner to Fashion and Lifestyle brands and retailers to deliver significant and sustainable increase in sales and inventory efficiency.
- Vayana Network raised $4 million in from IDG Ventures India and Jungle Ventures, Vayana Network is a financing network that enables Businesses and their Trade Partners to capture their entire receivable and payable trades electronically and finance through Banks and Financial Institutions
- RentoMojo raised $10 million in series B round from Bain Capital Ventures, Accel Partners and IDG Venturesoffers online rental service helping customers to set up home at easy and affordable rentals.
- RainCan raised $272K in series pre-series A round from Prabodh Agarwal, Dr. Aniruddha Malpani is an online micro-delivery and app-based subscription services for dairy, bakery,meat,fruits and vegetables. Company provide daily services of fresh products.
- Trupay raised $700K from Kae Capital & others, is a secured bank agnostic-platform that offers financial services to its customers.
- PlayAblo raised $600K from ABI-Showatech (India) Ltd, is a fast-growing Bangalore based Ed-Tech startup that specializes in providing engaging, gamified learning solutions to different consumer segments in India.
- Aavas Financiers raised $20 million from International Finance Corporation is engaged in the business of providing housing loans, primarily in the un-served, unreached and under-served market which include the States of Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Haryana and Delhi.
- Brick2wall raised $200K from Subramani Somasundaram, Lazada founder Sundeep Sahni, and Mayank Mittal. Brick2wall is an online marketplace to buy building material online.
- Annapurna Microfinance raised $9.5 million from Bamboo Capital Partners and existing investors, is a microfinance venture of people’s Forum which is more than two decades old development.
Nine Startups, who secured Undisclosed funding amount:
Every week we round up startups that have received or announced fresh funding.
(Keep reading and visiting Entrackr to stay updated of all the start-ups and latest technology news and Indian Startup Funding news weekly)